AALBC.com is currently accepting submissions for Best Book Trailers of 2010. Authors and publishing companies interested in entering the contest must submit their video to http://aalbc.it/bestbooktrailer2010 by December 15th. Voting will begin online beginning December 16th. I recently submitted my trailer for A Literary Diva’s Guide to Hosting a Fab Book Club Meeting and encourage other authors to do the same. I’ve posted the list of prizes below and you can find the official rules online at http://aalbc.it/bestbooktrailer2010.
- Grand Prize Winning video will be embedded on AALBC.com for 3 months (January 17 until April 17, 2011)
- 2nd Place video embedded on AALBC.com for 2 months (January 17 until March 17, 2011)
- 3rd Place video embedded on AALBC.com for 1 month (January 17 until February 17, 2011)
- All winning videos will be promoted via AALBC.com’s social network
- All winning authors will have AALBC.com Author Profiles created.
- If the winning author already has an AALBC.com author profile they will be entitled to a 50% discount on an AALBC.com service (excluding the book review and Power Campaign)
– Joy Farrington, The Book Club Expert