Today on Cinch, I discuss how you can join the Write Your Book in 30 days challenge. I hope you take a few moments to listen to the recording, but I also included some guideline for the challenge below.
You can listen to the recording at http://cinch.fm/joyfarrington/301315.
Also, the Write Your Book in 30 Days Challenge begin Nov 1st, 2011.
Write Your Book in 30 Days Rules and Guidelines:
- Join our Facebook Group by visiting http://writeyourbookin30days.com
- Commit at least 30 to 60 minutes a day to writing (preferably more if you can fit it into your schedule)
- Gather your previous work (your intellectual property) to help you outline your book
- Do not worry about grammar, sentence structure, spelling, or formatting. That comes later. For now all you need to do is write
- Find a Success Partner / Writing Buddy to help keep you focused during the process. You can post a request for a Writing Buddy on our Facebook wall
- Share your process by posting daily in our Facebook Group and joining the Twitter Conversation by using the #bookin30 hashtag
- Sign up for my blog at http://litdiva.com to receive tips and information about self-publishing