Check back often to find an up-to-date listing of upcoming events happening locally and online.
Our next Virtual Book Club Meeting™ will be held on Wed. Jan 19th @ 8pm ET and will feature Tionna Smalls’s and her new book Girl Get Your Mind Right. Tionna is the scene stealing relationship expert on the VH1 hit series What Chilli Wants- currently in its second season. During the call, Tionna will be giving away free copies of her new book, Girl Get Your Mind Right.
During the meeting we will:
- Hold a book club discussion on Girl Get Your Mind Right and why it should be your next Book of the Month
- Share book club games and tips
- Listeners will get to ask Tionna relationship advice
- Giving away free copies of Girl Get Your Mind Right by Tionna Smalls
- Hosted by: Joy Farrington, the Book Club Expert
- Date and Time: January 19th @8- 8:30pm ET
- Location: Via Telephone and Online
- RSVP: To register for the call, visit http://ht.ly/3zKBC
Registration for the Virtual Book Club Meeting™ is Easy
- Visit http://ht.ly/3zKBC
- Enter your name and email address. You will then receive your own personalized pin for the call
- Call the number provided in your confirmation email at 8pm ET during the night of the call and enter your pin number
- A reminder email will be sent to you prior to the call
FREE> Three-Night Small Business and Non-Profit Revival
FREE>Three-Night Small Business and Non-Profit Revival
Growing Any Business Idea in 16 Weeks
with Andrew Morrison, President of Small Business Camp
Attend In-person or via telephone
Jan 18th,19th and 20th from 7-8pm EST
Register at http://sbcorlando.eventbrite.com/As
You can learn how to:
– Generate sales online
– Write a book in a weekend
– Attract a team with no money
– Create a 2-page document for investors
– Maintain a winner’s mindset
– Manage your time for maximum results
7 Mistakes Self Publish Authors Make
Learn how you can avoid some of the biggest mistake new and self published authors make in this informative teleconference.
During the call, you will learn:
- the most affordable place to find book cover and website designers
- how to create a quick yet effective book marketing plan
- the cheapest way to self-published a book
- reasons why you should have an e-book
- the best way to communicate with readers
- why book signings are not enough
- and so much more…
So if you’re a…
- you’re a new author
- recently self-published a book
- or thinking about publishing a book
This teleseminar is for you!
Stop spinning around in circles. Sign up for my candid and insightful teleseminar which includes tips on online marketing and self publishing.
When: January 19th @8pm ET
Where: via Phone
To register: http://7costlymistakes.eventbrite.com/
KickStart 2011: Financial and Empowerment Teleconference
Ryan Mack, author of the upcoming Living in the Village and his colleagues as they discuss core financial, business, and family principles that affects you and the community. Each call in the teleseries is geared to empower and enlighten you on how to take control of your financial circumstance and dreams in 2011. Ryan, along with other experts in the field of business, finance, and family relationship will share powerful tips and insights on topics from Entrepreneurship to Family Values. Throughout the series, Ryan Mack will discuss different topics featured in his book Living in the Village and will have an exciting group of guest speakers on the call.
January 25th @ 8pm ET: What’s Your Purpose
Tonight Ryan Mack interviews Jullien Gordon, The PurposeFinder. Ever wondered how to find your purpose and tapped into the power within? Then this is the call for you.
Learn how to start and manage a fab book club meeting in this entertaining teleseminar.
During the teleseminar you will learn:
- How to Find Members
- How to Create By-laws
- The Best Places to Host a Meeting
- How to Create Book Discussion Questions
- Why Should Authors Start a Book Club
- How to Expand from a Book Club to Book Reviewers
- and so much more….
Join Joy Farrington, The Book Club Expert as she guides you through an exciting hour on everything you need to know to start a book club.
When: Wednesday Jan 26th @8pm
Where: Online or via Phone
Learn more at http://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=1142763035