Learn how you can avoid some of the biggest mistake new and self published authors make in this informative teleconference.
During the call, you will learn:
- the most affordable place to find book cover and website designers
- how to create a quick yet effective book marketing plan
- the cheapest way to self-published a book
- reasons why you should have an e-book
- the best way to communicate with readers
- why book signings are not enough
- and so much more…
So if you’re a…
- you’re a new author
- recently self-published a book
- or thinking about publishing a book
This teleseminar is for you!
Stop spinning around in circles. Sign up for my candid and insightful teleseminar which includes tips on online marketing and self publishing.
When: January 19th @8pm ET
Where: via Phone
To register: http://7costlymistakes.eventbrite.com/
Meet Your Host:
Joy Farrington, “The Book Club Expert” is the author of A Literary Diva’s Guide… book series and owner of Lit Diva, Inc., which offers book marketing services for African-American authors. Since 2004, Ms. Farrington has been helping self-published authors with book promotions, book consulting, and event planning. She is the host of Between the Sheets podcast show on talkshoe.com and host several events and teleconferences throughout the year. She is the creator and head reviewer for the Book Review Divas, Founder and editor of Nubian Lit News, and president of Nubian Sistas Book Club. She lives in Miami, Fl. For more information, visit http://joyfarrington.com